NSE 3 – Network Security Advanced Solutions
- Fortinet teknologiakoulutukset
- Fortinet sertifiointipolut
- Fortinet kanavakumppaniohjelma
- Network Security Expert – 1
- Network Security Expert – 2
- Network Security Expert – 3
- Network Security Expert – 4
- Network Security Expert – 5
- Network Security Expert – 6
- Network Security Expert – 7
- Network Security Expert – 8
The NSE 3 Training is the Sales Security Associate level of the Fortinet NSE Certification program.
Although this certification provides a basic understanding of Fortinet products and solutions, it is not required to become a Fortinet Security Professional.
Therefore, if you wish to become a Network Security Expert, you can start with the NSE 4 training.
Who Should Attend?
This course is not available to customers or the general public.
Generally, candidates must complete any four NSE 3 lessons to achieve the NSE 3 certification. There are 22 lessons.
NSE 3 Training Topics
To enumerate, the NSE 3 certification covers the following topics:
- FortiGate Entry Level
- FortiGate Midrange
- FortiGate High End
- FortiGate Firewall Chassis Products
- FortiWeb Web Application Firewall
- FortiSIEM – Security Information & Event Management
- Wireless Infrastructure Products
- Wireless Integrated Products
- Public Cloud
Additionally, you can renew your NSE 3 by completing any four of the latest NSE 3 courses in the NSE Institute.
How to Enrol in NSE 3 Training?
To enrol in any four NSE 3 training, you must have an account on the NSE Institute. For instance, Fortinet partners must enter through the partner portal.
Once logged in the NSE Institute, use the following link to enrol in this class: NSE 3.
For additional help, contact our customer services team: