1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
2. First-party cookies vs. Third-party cookies
One way to categorize cookies is to classify them into first-party and third-party cookies. As with most of the online services, our website uses both the first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
3. What are the different types of cookies we use
Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies also help us perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
|_lfa||1 year||This cookie is set by the provider Leadfeeder to identify the IP address of devices visiting the website, in order to retarget multiple users routing from the same IP address.|
|cookieyes-consent||1 year||CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about the site visitors.|
|_lfa_test_cookie_stored||1 second||Stored as long as we find, if cookies can be stored.|
These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, and traffic source. These cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
|_ga||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_UA-*||Less than a minute||Google Analytics sets this cookie for user behaviour tracking.|
|_ga_*||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
We do not use any advertising or marketing cookies on our Website.
4. What personal data do we use by using cookies?
As described in great detail in section 3 of this Cookies Policy, we collect a variety of personal data about you by using cookies. The personal data we collect includes:
- The domain name,
- Initial timestamp (your first visit),
- Session number (Increments for each subsequent session),
- Your IP Address,
- Unique cookie identifier assigned to you,
- Information about how you browse through our Website,
- Your deviceâ€™s operating system Your Internet service provider,
- Your Device ID and your Device attributes such as device model and screen resolution,
- Last timestamp (your last visit),
- Current timestamp (your current visit),
- The pages and links you have viewed and interacted with on our Website,
- Your Browser type,
- Your browserâ€™s language settings
To ensure that our website and its functionalities work properly and our website visitors and users can access and interact with our website and platforms properly
- To ensure the security of our website
- To provide a better user experience
- To comply with relevant laws and regulations
- To protect our rights and the rights of third parties
- To remember and respect your consent preferences
- To remember our logged in users
- To provide our services such as authorized IT training courses and consulting services for IP providers naming Cisco, Fortinet, Extreme Networks, Microsoft, and more, in EMEA.
- To develop new services
- To prevent fraud and/or illegal activities
- To analyze how our website visitors and users engage with our Website and content so that we can enhance our Website, content, and Services
- To analyze the user traffic patterns
- To better understand our website visitor profile
- To recognize visitors who chat via the chat flows tool
- To analyze how our website visitors and our users interact with our website, platform, and services
- To carry out analysis on our website, platform, and services so that we can enhance user experience, improve our website, content, and services
6. How long do we store cookies?
We store cookies for as long as they are necessary and adequate for the purpose for which they are used. To learn about how long each specific cookie is stored on your browser, please visit section 3 of this Cookies Policy.
7. Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the Cookie Icon/button (bottom-left corner). This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browserâ€™s official support documents.