NSE 4 – FortiGate Network Security Professional
- Fortinet teknologiakoulutukset
- Fortinet sertifiointipolut
- Fortinet kanavakumppaniohjelma
- Network Security Expert – 1
- Network Security Expert – 2
- Network Security Expert – 3
- Network Security Expert – 4
- Network Security Expert – 5
- Network Security Expert – 6
- Network Security Expert – 7
- Network Security Expert – 8
The NSE 4 training and certification is the first Fortinet technology level for network professionals. Its designation, NSE 4 Network Security Professional, recognises the ability to:
- Install and manage the day-to-day configuration of FortiGate devices;
- Operate and monitor FortiGate to support specific corporate network security policies.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 4 Certification?
Essentially, Network and Security Professionals involved in the day-to-day management, implementation, and administration of a security infrastructure using FortiGate devices.
As an official Fortinet Authorised Training Centre, Insoft Services provides NSE 4 training, course materials and instructions used in Fortinet-delivered training. Recommended training to pass the NSE 4 exam:
|FortiGate Security 6.0|
|FortiGate Infrastructure 6.0|
|NSE 4 Bundle Training 6.0|
NSE 4 Program Requirements
The NSE 4 certification is earned by passing the NSE 4 exam:
- Exam code: NSE4_FGT-6.0
- Exam name: Fortinet NSE 4 – FortiOS 6.0
- Product version: 6.0.
The NSE 4 certification exam is available at a Pearson VUE test centre.
About the NSE 4 Exam
- Language: English and Japanese
- Available at: Pearson VUE Test Centers worldwide
- Number of questions: (FortiOS 6.0) 70
- The time allowed to complete: 120 minutes total test time
- Scoring Method: Answers must be 100% correct for credit; there is no partial credit given. There are no deductions for incorrect answers
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice and Multiple Select
- The time required between attempts: 15 days
- Transcript and Certificate: Upon passing the exam, your Fortinet NSE Institute transcript will be updated within five business days and you will be able to download a printable certificate from the NSE Institute
- Candidates can renew their NSE 4 certification by taking the current NSE 4 exam at a Pearson VUE centre.
- Obtaining the NSE 7 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 4 certification if their NSE 4 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining the NSE 8 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 4 certification, even if their NSE 4 certification has expired.
How to Enrol in NSE 4 Training?
The NSE program offers flexible delivery options:
- On-site training
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Self-paced training with facilitated labs
To enrol in an on-site or virtual instructor-led training, contact our customer services team: