NSE 4 – FortiGate Network Security Professional
- Fortinet teknologiakoulutukset
- Fortinet sertifiointipolut
- Fortinet kanavakumppaniohjelma
- Network Security Expert – 1
- Network Security Expert – 2
- Network Security Expert – 3
- Network Security Expert – 4
- Network Security Expert – 5
- Network Security Expert – 6
- Network Security Expert – 7
- Network Security Expert – 8
FortiGate Network Security Professional – NSE 4
NSE 4 Description
The NSE 4 – Security Professional designation recognizes a candidate’s ability to configure, install and monitor the FortiGate Unified Threat Management products in a customer’s network.
Recommended Training for NSE 4 Exam:
|FortiGate (I) Security v6.0|
|FortiGate (II) Infrastructure v6.0|
|NSE 4 Bundle Training v6.0|
NSE 4 replaces earlier FCNSA+FCNSP certification. The FCNSA and FCNSP exams have been retired and are no longer available.
Existing FCNSP certificates qualify as NSE 4 for a limited time. FCNSP v4 certificates will be honored as NSE 4 through December 31, 2015. FCNSP v5 certificates will be honored a NSE 4 through December 31, 2016. If you hold an FCNSP certificate, you should renew your NSE 4 standing by taking the NSE 4 exam before your FCNSP certificate is expired.
NSE 4 Program Requirements
- Passing the NSE 4 exam at a Pearson Vue test center
Who Should Attempt the NSE 4
Post-sales and support personnel who want acknowledgement that they are a FortiGate Network Security Professional.