This CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional) course provides IT professionals with a fully-immersed, zero-distraction, all-inclusive CSSLP training experience. Our CSSLP course encompasses all domains of the (ISC)2 CSSLP CBK, all meals, and accommodation.
This course, you’ll prepare for and sit the CSSLP exam.
The following topics are presented during our CSSLP Program:
- Secure Software Concepts – security implications in software development
- Secure Software Requirements – capturing security requirements in the requirements gathering phase
- Secure Software Design – translating security requirements into application design elements
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding – unit testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack, and developing secure code and exploit mitigation
- Secure Software Testing – integrated QA testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack
- Software Acceptance – security implication in the software acceptance phase
- Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal – security issues around steady-state operations and management of software
- Software developers
- Engineers and architects
- Project managers
- Software QA
- QA testers
- Business analysts and
- The professionals who manage these stakeholders.
Before attending this course, you must successfully complete the following:
- Subscribe to the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics
- Provide proof of four years in the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) processor 3 years plus a bachelors degree or regional equivalent in an IT discipline
- Submit Experience Assessment essays or pass the examination
- Complete the endorsement process