The¬†Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance¬†(SESA) v3.1 course shows you how to deploy and use Cisco¬ģ Email Security Appliance to establish protection for your email systems against phishing, business email compromise, and ransomware, and to help streamline email security policy management. This hands-on course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement, troubleshoot, and administer Cisco Email Security Appliance, including key capabilities such as advanced malware protection, spam blocking, anti-virus protection, outbreak filtering, encryption, quarantines, and data loss prevention.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam,¬†Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA), which leads to¬†CCNP¬ģ Security¬†and the¬†Certified Specialist – Email Content Security¬†certifications.
This class will help you
- Deploy high-availability email protection against the dynamic, rapidly changing threats affecting your organization
- Gain leading-edge career skills focused on enterprise security
- Earn 24 Cisco CE credits toward recertification
What to expect in the exam
The¬†300-720 SESA¬†exam certifies your knowledge of Cisco Email Security Appliance, including administration, spam control and anti-spam, message filters, data loss prevention, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), email authentication and encryption, and system quarantines and delivery methods.
After passing 300-720 SESA:
- You earn the¬†Cisco Certified Specialist – Email Content Security
- You will have satisfied the concentration exam requirement for the new¬†CCNP Security¬†To complete your¬†CCNP Security¬†certification, pass the¬†Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR)¬†exam or its equivalent.