Fortinet NSE 4: Network Security Professional
The Network Security Professional designation recognizes your ability to install and manage the day-to-day configuration, monitoring, and operation of a FortiGate device to support specific corporate network security policies.
Target Audience: Fortinet NSE 4 Certification
We recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in the day-to-day management, implementation, and administration of a security infrastructure using FortiGate devices
As a Fortinet Premier Authorised Training Centre, Insoft Services provides course materials and instructions used in Fortinet-delivered training. Recommended training to pass the NSE 4 exam:
|FortiGate Security 7.2
|FortiGate Infrastructure 7.2
|NSE 4 Bundle Training 7.2
Program Requirements: Fortinet NSE 4 Certification
You must successfully pass the NSE 4 certification exam:
Fortinet NSE 4 – FortiOS (FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure)
To prepare for the certification exam, we recommend that you take the FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure courses. The courses are optional.
Fortinet NSE 4 Exam
NSE 4 exams are available at Pearson VUE test centers.
Fortinet NSE 4 Certification
To obtain certification, you must pass the NSE 4 certification exam. NSE 4 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.
Fortinet NSE 4 Recertification
- You can renew your certification by taking the current NSE 4 exam at a Pearson VUE test center.
- Obtaining NSE 7 certification automatically renews your NSE 4 certification, if your NSE 4 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews your NSE 4 certification, even if your NSE 4 certification has expired.
How to enroll in Fortinet NSE 4 training?
The NSE program offers flexible delivery options:
- On-site training
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Self-paced training with facilitated labs
To enrol in an on-site or virtual instructor-led training, contact our customer services team: