Providing competencies to understand and managing auto-configuration and optimization algorithms used in the new generation networks. The course examines network architectures and algorithms interactions in order to highlight SON advantages and implementation methodologies.
- SON Deployment
- SON Network Architecture
- SON Algorithms for LTE Network
- Automatic configuration
- Automatic Neighbor Relationship
- Inter Cell Interference Coordination
- PCI auto configuration
- Energy saving
- Mobility Robustness Optimization
- Coverage/Capacity Optimization
- Cell Outage Detection (COD)
- Cell Outage Compensation (COC)
- Minimization of Drive Tests (MDT)
- SON Algorithms for UMTS Network
- SON Algorithms for GSM Network
- SON Procedures coordination
- Performance and Improvements
- SON Evolution
Engineers and other technical staff involved in developing and management of the new generation Networks.
Good knowledge of GSM, UMTS and LTE architectures.