In this interactive course, you will learn about the different components that make up the infrastructures of the top public cloud providers, and the security challenges these environments present, including high availability (HA), auto-scaling, software-defined network (SDN) connectors, and how to manage traffic in the cloud with Fortinet products.
- FortiGate 6.4
- FortiWeb 6.4
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Deploy a FortiGate VM on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure in single, HA, and auto-scaling modes
- Use Fortinet templates to easily deploy complex environments
- Deploy FortiWeb in AWS and Azure
- Use SDN connectors with cloud vendors
- Integrate other Fortinet services and products with cloud vendors
- Introduction to the Public Cloud
- Fortinet Solutions for the Public Cloud
- Fortinet Solutions for AWS
- Fortinet Solutions for Azure
- Fortinet Solutions for Google Cloud Platform
- FortiCWP and FortiCASB
Anyone who is responsible for the deployment or day-to-day management of Fortinet solutions on cloud vendors.
- General knowledge of IaaS vendors, and experience with the FortiGate and FortiWeb VMs
- Mandatory: Please bring your own Azure and AWS licenses to access the lab. Download the course description above for more information.