The¬†Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE) v2.0 course is designed to equip you with fundamental skills in Python programming. Through a combination of lectures and lab experience in simulated network environments, you will learn to use Python basics to create useful and practical scripts with Netmiko to retrieve data and configure network devices. Upon completion of this course, you should have a basic understanding of Python, including the knowledge to create, apply, and troubleshoot simple network automation scripts.
This course will help you:
- Explain the need for network engineers to learn how to program
- Explain how programming relates to the journey into network automation and programmability
- Create useful and practical scripts to retrieve data and configure network devices
- Create, apply, and troubleshoot simple network automation scripts
- Gain hands-on experience with Python programming