Get your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing training and certification in just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
This course provides the skills to successfully deploy and manage Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
If you have the Microsoft MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 then this course will help you achieve the MCSE: Business Applications when the exam for Marketing is released.
You’ll be introduced to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing concepts and learn how to setup, configure, use and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
You will get hands-on experience in setting up and configuring Marketing through the lab exercises.
On this Microsoft Dynamics 365 course you’ll focus on the functionality contained in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing. You’ll also gain an understanding of the following Dynamics 365 for Marketing topics:
- Understand key Marketing concepts
- Understand how to setup and configure Marketing
- Understand the capabilities and limits of Marketing
- How to create email marketing
- How to perform campaign automation
- How to manage leads
- How to manage events and webinars
- How Dynamics 365 for Marketing integrates with LinkedIn and other Dynamics 365 applications
This course provides the knowledge required to setup, configure and manage Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
The focus is on the using and understanding the functionality of Marketing and how it can be used within an organisation’s sales and marketing operations.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing course with Insoft means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
The correspondent training has been retired.
The Curriculum for this course will focus on the following topics:
- Introduction to Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Provisioning, Configuration and Setup
- Email Marketing
- Lead Management
- LinkedIn Lead Generator
- Customer Journey
- Event Management
- Voice of the Customer
- Extensions and Custom Channels
- Insights, Reporting and Analytics
- How to Demo
A working knowledge of using Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Basic knowledge of Marketing concepts.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.