This 5-day Instructor Led class is designed for individuals responsible for the implementation skills they need to customize and administer an IP Office™ Platform solution and those preparing for the ACIS–Avaya Midmarket Team Engagement Solutions or ACSS– IP Office™ Platform credential.
This course will provide the necessary skills to take the 7720T AIPS Credential. Delivered in a classroom setting with remote access to lab equipment, this offer consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises. Time will be provided at the end of the course to take this exam; however, payment and registration for this must be made directly to Avaya Learning by raising a Purchase Order to them.
Details of this and how to register can be found here: https://www.avaya-learning.com/lms/#/training/catalog/cmap/ACIS%20-%207790
Key objectives for this offer include the ability to:
- Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components.
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager.
- Utilize the Web Management for Server Edition, Voicemail Pro Application and One-x Server.
- Configure settings for users, hunt groups and trunks.
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Understand the configuration of SIP and IP Endpoints
- Utilize System Securityand the different access levels
- Explain different monitoring and analysis methods using System Status Application (SSA) and Monitoring for trouble shooting.
- Identify and configure Call Flow in the Voicemail Pro.
- Summarize the functionality of one-X® Portal.
- Basic knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) technology.
- Basic knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)