Cisco Learning CreditsNow use Learning Credits for Customized Training
- Cisco Arkkitehtuurit
- Cisco Sertifioinnit >
- Entry >
- Associate >
- Professional >
- Specialist >
- Cisco Channel Partner >
- Express Channel Partner >
- Advance Channel Partner >
- Cisco Business kurssit >
- Authorized Technology >
- Lisää Cisco koulutuksesta >
Redeem Cisco Learning Credits with Insoft
Cisco Learning Credits are a form of pre-paid training and offer the unrivaled ability to purchase, redeem and manage Cisco authorized training, empowering you to optimize your Cisco network investment. Learning Credits may be added to your purchase order when ordering other Cisco products or purchased separately. Each Cisco Learning Credit (sold in packs of 10, 100, 500 and 1500) pays for US$100 worth of high-quality training, is valid for one year, and enables you to:
- Secure training budget upfront and prepay in the form of credits at time of product purchase or separately.
- Streamline administrative processes by reducing expense reimbursements with a single budget and purchase order.
- Use the Training Map to determine how many Learning Credits to purchase.
- Work with Insoft to develop a customized and flexible training plan.
- Redeem Learning Credits with Insoft.
- Manage and track training expenditure online with the Learning Credit Management Tool, available anytime.
With Cisco Learning Credits, you can:
- Realize a faster return on your investment.
- Increase overall productivity and network uptime.
- Safeguard your training budget and reduce administrative costs.
- Assess and keep track of your organization’s training needs with the unique LCMT.
- Obtain a complete solution that includes Cisco authorized training.
How to Redeem Cisco Learning Credits:
- Choose the technology or certification for which you need training.
- In order to register for a class, you will need the Cisco Sales Order number associated with your Learning Credits, and the number of Learning Credits needed for the class. If you don’t have enough Learning Credits in your account to take the class, you can either purchase more Learning Credits or pay the difference with a PO or Credit Card to us.
For example, if the class would require 30 Learning Credits to register and you have only 28 learning credits at hand, we would allow you to pay the difference in the form of invoice.
We help you customize your training course paid by Cisco Learning Credits
- According to our experience, most of the course topics get skimmed or tailored, due to more specific customer needs or due to shorter availability of time. At Insoft Services, we help you prescribe those training by going through an assessment of your real skilled shortage to propose you with the right mix of training topics to skill you up during the training course.