The aim of the course is to gain knowledge on the OpenFlow standard, which represents the most important communication protocol between the SDN network elements. The course analyzes the protocol structure, the management of the controller and the dialogue between the devices.
- Centralized and Distributed Control Plane & Data Plane
- IP e MPLS, Load Balancing, High Availability
- OpenFlow Protocol
- OpenFlow Controller
- SDN Controllers
- Network Service Functions, Network Orchestration Functions, Service Management Functions
- Application Programming Interfaces
- RESTful API
- SDN Implementations
- Technical personnel of data centers involved in the migration of IT systems to the SDN based cloud architectures.
- Networking infrastructure and device basic understanding.