This course provides trainees with knowledge about the state-of-the-art of mobile devices, with special focus on their operating systems and applications for data traffic. Furthermore, next-generation advanced services for mobile network are described, in order to analyze new user interfaces and the resulting network tuning of mobile operators.
- Smartphone and operating systems
- Widget and applications
- Location service and Social Networking
- Augmented Reality
- Environmental monitoring
- Static and dynamic Web sites
- App Stores and Market
- Flash and Ajax
- Real-time applications
- Data Confidentiality
- WiFi hotspots and Tethering
- Multi APN configurations
- Smartphone service emulation
- Web pages optimization
- Smartphones impact on backbone network
- This course is designed for personnel working for Mobile Network Providers involved in core network management and configuration.
- Mobile network basic understanding.
This training includes several practical sessions with Smartphones and Tablets. Our laboratory is fully equipped with network devices for traffic analysis, in order to consider the impact of the new applications on existing mobile networks.