NSE 2 is the core solutions level of the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) program.
In this course, you will learn the current Fortinet Security Fabric messaging, and how the nine core elements combine to create a broad integrated, and automated solution to today’s complex and ever-changing threat landscape.
Becoming proficient in the Security Fabric messaging is key to landing new accounts, expanding into existing accounts, and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
This course is available to Fortinet partners and employees.</p
After completing this course, you will be able to describe the following attributes of the Fortinet Security Fabric:
- High-level description and value proposition
- The nine core elements and how they work together
- Broad visibility into the digital attack surface
- Integrated Detection of advanced threats
- Automated response and continuous trust assessment
- The Fortinet Security Fabric
- Network Security
- Multi-Cloud Security
- Web Application Security
- Email Security
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Secure Unified Access
- Endpoint Security
- Management & Analytics
- Support & Services
Fortinet Sales employees and channel partners are required to complete all ten lessons to obtain NSE 2 level certification. All other Fortinet employees are encouraged to complete this course along with NSE 1 and NSE 3.
This course is not available to customers or the general public.
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
- NSE 1 – The Threat Landscape course is recommended