This 5-day course teaches students how to design, install, configure, and manage Multi-Domain Security Management with Virtual System Extension.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Multi-Domain Security Managment
- Configure and implement a Global Policy
- Transition and consolidate physcial firewalls to a virtualized environment
- Consolidate multiple firewalls onto a single management platform
- Convert a security management server to a domain management server
- Use advanced migration tools to quickly migrate existing configurations
- Apply common troubleshooting best practices
- Implement MDS High-Availaibility
- Attendees should possess a CCSE R75 or later and at least 6 months of experience with CheckPoint products.