On this 9 day MCSD course, you will learn to create applications that run on multiple devices across the Universal Windows Platform. Windows 10 runs on a on a single, unified core across devices including mobile, desktop, Xbox, tablet. Reach a wider audience by learning to create applications using a single codebase which can be adapted at runtime as needed. Get your Microsoft MCSD: Universal Windows Platform training and certification in just 9 days and learn more than you could imagine. With our expert Microsoft Certified Trainers you’ll train and certify in half the time – meaning you’ll be back in the office sooner putting your new skills into practice. During your hands-on course you’ll develop a range of exciting new skills and knowledge. You’ll use Insoft’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- Fundamentals of the C# language when developing .NET Framework 4.5 applications
- App architecture and UX/UI across the Universal Windows Platform
- App data, services and coding patterns for the Universal Windows Platform
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your MCSD: Universal Windows Platform training and certification in just 8 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn. With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 9 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft´s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam. Sitting your Microsoft MCSD: Universal Windows Platform Course with Insoft means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn and pass your exams.
- Reviewing C# Syntax
- Create Methods, Handle Exceptions, and Monitor Applications
- Develop the Code for a Graphical Application
- Create Classes and Implement Type-safe Collections
- Create a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
- Read and Write Local Data
- Access a Database
- Access Remote Data
- Design the User Interface for a Graphical Application
- Improve Application Performance and Responsiveness
- Integrate with Unmanaged Code
- Create Reusable Types and Assemblies
- Encrypt and Decrypt Data
It is recommended that before attending this accelerated course, delegates possess some experience using C# and XAML and can complete basic programming tasks. As well as this, delegates should have one or more years experience at working with LOB apps, particularly in the area of user experience.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.