Learn how to deploy, manage and customise Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales. You’ll also learn how to use new Dynamics CRM 2015 features like improved business rules and client API to get valuable insight into your Customer Services and track your sales from potential to close.
Please note that this course will be replaced with Microsoft Dynamics 365 – for Sales
Get hands-on experience on this 4 day Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales course.
Get your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales Training and certification in just 4 days and learn more than you could imagine.
During your 4-day Certification and Training Programme, you will live, learn, and take the exams at one of our state-of-the-art education centres. The curriculum also covers the following topics:
- Dynamics CRM Concepts
- Office 365 and CRM Online
- Leads and Leads and Opportunities
- Product Catalog
- Sales Order Processing
- Metrics and Goals
- Email handling
- Mobile access
- Collaborating using Office 365
- Analysing data
At Insoft , we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales training and certification in just 4 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 4 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales course with Insoft means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get CRM 2016 Sales trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for exams and labs, and accommodation.
We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn and pass your exam.
This course describes the features of Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales functionality. The course covers provides information about various business scenarios and how sales functionality can be employed within different organisations.
The course describes lead and opportunity management, the product catalog, sales transaction processing, goal management, and sales analysis.
The course then looks at mobile working and the various tools and Apps provided by Microsoft and how these work in Sales organisations.
The course finally investigates at how Office 365 and associated services such as Yammer, SharePoint, Office Groups, One Note and Skype for Business can be configured for use with Dynamics CRM Online.
The agenda also covers:
Introduction to CRM Business Concepts
Introduction to Dynamics CRM
Introduction to Office 365 and CRM Online
Working with the Dynamics CRM Application
Working with Dynamics CRM Records
Working with Dynamics CRM Data
Working with Dynamics CRM Processes
Sales Management Concepts
Leads and Opportunities
Products and Sales Order Processing
Project Based Sales
Analysis and Reporting
Fantasy Sales Team
Email Management Options
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend that you have:
- A working knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2011 or later versions
- Understanding of Sales Processes within businesses
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.