Get your Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 What´s New – Technical training in just 2 days and learn more than you could imagine.
During your 2-day Training Programme, you will live and learn at one of our state-of-the-art education centres.
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 What´s New – Technical training in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 What´s New – Technical course with Insoft means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get AX7 What´s New trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn.
AX & Cloud architecture
- Visual studio
- Cross platform client
- Power BI
- Data access layer
- Forms Engine
- Data entities
Application architecture changes
- Application Suite
- Application foundation
- Application platform
Development in Visual studio
- Visual Studio UI
- AX 7 Menu
- Models, overlayering and extensions
- Code Editor
- Location of the model and file structure
- Model Wizard
- Project, create new export import
- Add element, modify element, build and deploy
New in Data dictionary
- Tables and Indexes
- Best practices
- Form types
- Patterns and sub-patterns
- Form modes
- Statistics and new Visual studio form tools
Menus and Items
- New class view
- Code, keywords, operators, variable declarations
- Comparison tool
- Best practices
- Build and debugging object code in VS
- Data entity concept
- Best practice
- New security architecture
- Properties on key elements
- SSRS reports
- BI (Power BI)
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.