Acquiring knowledge about the implementation of IaaS services that relate to the delivery scenarios of Cloud network infrastructure. Typical IaaS solutions are explained in different scenarios, from Enterprise to Datacenter to the more extended delivered by ISP. Optimization techniques for high reliability by load balancing, storage redundancy and the use of distributed control through SDN technology are analyzed.
- IaaS solutions for Cloud Enterprise and multi-site scenarios
- IaaS solutions for ISP and Carrier scenarios
- Virtual Firewalls
- Application Delivery Controllers
- Distributed IaaS configuration via SDN: OpenFlow, XMPP
- NBI REST between Controller and Orchestrator
- DNS traffic balancing (Server Farm)
- Throughput link balancing
- Load balancing for Client-Server sessions
- HA Cloud architecture and services
- IaaS Block Storage and IaaS Object Cloud Storage solutions
- Network engineers and technical personnel involved in IaaS implementation for third parties or for optimizing their own Cloud infrastructure.
- IP networks basic understanding.
A Cloud remote lab provides participants with the experience and understanding of a Cloud IaaS solution. Remote Firewalls, Server and Balancers are configured and performed as Virtual Machines. Finally, even SDN and Storage parts complete the IaaS solution.