Acquiring the knowledge necessary to understand how today’s solutions for Advanced Network Security works and what are their most important features. Network topologies, VPN Solutions, specific firewall functions at the network layer and application are analyzed. The course includes lab sessions on real equipment, in order to better understand the topics and acquire skills of analysis and troubleshooting.
- Next Generation Firewall
- User Policies
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Behavioral Analysis
- Antivirus & Antispam
- URL filtering
- Application Aware Security Services
- Application Layer Gateway (ALG)
- VPNs (IPSec, SSL)
- High Availability (HA)
- Session Management and Load Balancing
- Firewall on Premise and in Cloud
- Virtual Firewall
- Log Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Technical personnel involved in working in network and computer system security, as well as to the designers of ICT security systems.
- LAN and TCP/IP basic understanding.