This is an advanced course for engineers responsible for the design of sustainable complex Unity solutions based upon customer requirements. Upon completion of this course, you should have a higher degree of confidence that the designs you provide for your customers meet the criteria of being sustainable and reducing post-deployment support requirements.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Explain the impact of different messaging environments (Domino / MS) upon a Unity design.
- Design a large voicemail solution.
- Network Unity with legacy voicemail systems.
- Explain approved Cisco Unity deployment models.
- Apply a repeatable design methodology.
- Design solutions that meet specific customer needs.
- Design solutions that interoperate with legacy voicemail systems.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Learners should have completed the Unified Communications System Engineer (Unity) and Cisco IP Telephony (CallManager) courses and understand the product installation and configuration procedures for deploying those solutions.
- Microsoft skills in Active Directory, SQL, Exchange and Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 are also recommended.